Euro 2020 is underway with matches taking place across Europe for the rest of June and the start of July. The finals is scheduled to take place on July 11th, 2021 with a winner to be crowned at Wembley Stadium in London, England.
Euro 2020 was originally scheduled to take place during June and July of 2020, but was postponed a year due to the covid-19 pandemic. The tournament is now taking place in 2021, but instead of changing the name to Euro 2021, UEFA decided to keep the original Euro 2020 name.
Below I’ve recommended a betting site for placing your Euro 2020 wagers, outlined the tournament winner betting line, and looked at the popular bets you can make on a Euro 2021 match. At the bottom of the page you will find a simple 3 step guide you can follow to bet on Euro 2020 online.
Where To Bet On Euro 2020
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
Euro 2020 Betting Lines
There are several bets you can make on the Euro 2020 tournament. Below I will look at the tournament winner odds, as well as the three most popular bets you can make on a Euro 2020 match.
Here are the odds for the tournament winner of Euro 2020 from BetOnline.ag (odds taken midway through the group stage – June 16th):
I included the eight teams with 14-1 or better odds. After these 8 nations the odds jump to +5000 for Croatia and Denmark. To see the full up to date odds for the tournament winner head to BetOnline.ag open the ‘Futures’ drop down menu and select ‘Soccer Futures’. You will also find other Euro 2020 futures wagers such as group winners, top goalscorer, and more.
Here is a screenshot of the odds for a typical Euro 2020 game at BetOnline.ag (I’m using the Turkey vs Italy opening game for the example).
- Spread – Italy is a 1 goal favorite in the above example. Italy must win by 2 or more goals for spread bets on Italy to payout. If Italy wins by 1 goal then spread bets would be refunded. Spread bets on Turkey would win if either Turkey pulled off the upset or the match finished in draw.
- Money Line – Also known as 1×2, match result and 3-way betting line. This is a bet on the outcome of the match. Italy is a -185 favorite, so you would have to risk $185 to win $100 betting on Italy. Turkey is a +520 underdog, indicating that a $100 bet on Turkey would win $520 (payout $620) if they pulled off the upset.
- Total – The total is a bet on the amount of goals to be scored in the game by both teams. In this example, the total is set at 2.25, so half of your bet would apply to a total of 2.5 goals and half would apply to a total of 2 goals. If you bet the under and 2 goals are scored in the match, half of your bet would win and half of your bet would push.
Check out our soccer betting page to learn more about the different bets you can make on a soccer match.
How To Bet On Euro 2020 (Euro 2021) Online
Follow this three step tutorial to bet on Euro 2020 (Euro 2021) online within minutes.
Step 1. Join A Betting Site
First you will have to open an account with an online betting site that accepts players from your country and is taking bets on Euro 2020. For the remainder of this guide I will be using BetOnline.ag. They are our top rated betting site and they accept players worldwide, including the USA.
Click here to visit BetOnline.ag, select ‘Join Now’ on the home page and complete the sign up form to open your account.
Step 2. Deposit
You will then have to deposit the money that you want to bet on Euro 2020. Log in to your BetOnline account and click on the green ‘Deposit’ button. Choose your deposit method, enter the amount, and follow the instructions to complete your deposit.
BetOnline accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other deposit methods depending on your location.
You can withdraw you winnings through most of the same methods, as well as via bank wire or check through the mail.
Step 3. Place Your Bets
It’s time to place your Euro 2020 bets.
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar, open the ‘Top Leagues’ drop down menu and select ‘Euro 2020’.
- You will find the Euro 2020 futures odds by selecting ‘Futures’ and ‘Soccer’ futures from the left sidebar.
- Select the odds of the bet you want to make to add it to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your risk amount and click ‘Place Bet’ to lock in your wager.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit BetOnline.ag.