Welcome to the MMA betting section of SportsBetListings.com. MMA coverage has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few years mainly due to the success of the UFC, which has successfully brought all of the top fighters in the world together under one logo. MMA betting is very straight forward and this section will provide you with all the tools you need to bet on MMA fights and hopefully turn a profit.
Top MMA Sportsbooks
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
|100% up to $250||Review||Visit|
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
Recent MMA Betting Articles
Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal 2 has been booked for UFC 261. The fight will headline this event, which is turning into a flagship card for the UFC that will...
Conor McGregor will be back in the octagon for the first time in a year this Saturday, January 23rd when he headlines UFC 257 on Fight Island in a rematch...
MMA Betting Options
MMA betting is extremely straight forward. Two fighters get into a cage and battle it out until one is declared the winner. Money line betting is by far the most popular type of MMA bet, but you can also wager on the over/under of total rounds or how the fight will end (decision, knockout, in which round, etc). The MMA betting options are a little bit more limited than most other sports because there aren’t a great deal of statistics to wager on, but the fight winner, the round and the method of victory provide enough interesting things to bet on for most UFC fans.
Fight Winner Betting
MMA money line (fight winner) betting involves simply betting on which fighter will win the fight. Each fighter will be given odds to win the fight by the sportsbooks and wagers on favourites will obviously payout less than wagers on underdogs. Here is an example:
Curtis Blaydes -470
Derrick Lewis +375
In this fight Curtis Blaydes is the heavy favorite. In order to win $100 betting on Curtis Blaydes you must wager $470. In comparison, Derrick Lewis is the underdog and a wager of $100 on Lewis would win you $370.
MMA betting is a simple as it gets. Place a bet on which fighter you think will win, then if their arm is raised at the end of the fight your bet pays out.
Other MMA Bets
There are several other bets you can make on an MMA fight. Below I will list more of the popular MMA bets offered by most sportsbooks with a brief explanation of the bet.
- Total Rounds – A bet on the length of the fight. The oddsmaker will set a total and you can bet on whether the length of the fight will be over or under that number.
- Method of Victory – A bet on the fight winner + the method of victory. For example, you could bet on Conor McGregor to win by knockout, submission or decision.
- Round Betting – A bet on the fight winner + the round the fight ends. For example, you could bet on McGregor to win in the first round.
- Method + Round – A bet on the fight winner + method of victory + the round the fight ends. For example, you could bet on McGregor to win by knockout in the first round.
There are plenty of prop betting opportunities in MMA and as the sport becomes more advanced I wouldn’t be surprised if you see sportsbooks start to add even more prop betting options such as over/unders on significant strikes or takedowns. I personally love betting method of victory and round betting props because you can really play out how you think a fight is going to go in your head and if you’re correct you can cash in big.
How to Bet on MMA Online – 3 Step Guide
Follow this three step guide to place your MMA bets online.
Step 1. Open A Betting Account
The first step is to open an account with an online betting site. I recommended a few sites above based on your location. I will be using BetOnline.ag for the rest of this guide.
Click here to visit BetOnline.ag. Click ‘Join Now’ on the home page and fill out the sign up form to open your account.
Step 2. Deposit
Log into your account and click the ‘Deposit’ link. Select your preferred deposit method (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Skrill, etc) and follow the instructions to fund your account.
Step 3. Place Your MMA Bets
It’s time to place your bets.
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar and open the ‘MMA’ drop down menu.
- Select either ‘MMA’ or ‘MMA Props’ and select the event or fight that you want to bet on.
- Select the odds of the wager you want to make to add it to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your risk amount and click ‘Place Bet’ to lock in your bet.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit BetOnline.ag.