The Stephen Foster Stakes will take place today (Saturday, July 1st) at Ellis Park in Henderson, Kentucky. A field of 8 horses will be competing for the $1 million purse and a spot in the Breeders’ Cup Classic at Santa Anita this November.
On this page I will outline where you can bet on the Stephen Foster online, look at the fixed winner odds for the race at that sportsbook, and provide a simple 3 step guide you can follow to easily place your Stephen Foster Stakes wagers online.
Best Betting Site For Stephen Foster Stakes
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
BetOnline.ag is our recommended betting site for anyone looking to wager on the 2023 Stephen Foster Stakes online. BetOnline accepts bettors from around the world, but they are focused on the US betting market and have built a reputation as a trusted and fair offshore sportsbook serving American bettors. They have an easy to use Racebook and are taking bets on the Stephen Foster Stakes in both their Sportsbook and Racebook.
Stephen Foster Fixed Winner Odds
Here are the fixed winner odds for the race from BetOnline.ag (odds taken on July 1st – morning of the race).
These are different than the official track morning line odds:
- Proxy 4/1
- Stilleto Boy 6/1
- Speed Bias 12/1
- Rattle N Roll 4/1
- Smile Happy 3/1
- West Will Power 7/2
- Last Samurai 6/1
- Happy American 20/1
The fixed odds above will change as we approach the race. To see the current fixed odds head to BetOnline.ag select ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar, open the ‘Horse Racing’ and ‘Horses Daily’ drop down menus in the left sidebar and select ‘Ellis Park’.
**You can also place bets on the Stephen Foster Stakes in the ‘Racebook’ section of the BetOnline website.
How To Bet On Stephen Foster Online
Follow this three step guide to place your bets on this years Stephen Foster Stakes online within minutes.
Step 1. Join BetOnline.ag
Click the above link, select ‘Join Now’ on the home page, and complete the sign up form to create your account.
BetOnline is our recommended betting site for Americans, and they also accept bettors from around the globe.
Step 2. Deposit
After logging into your BOL account click the ‘Deposit’ button. Choose your preferred deposit method, enter the deposit amount, and follow the instructions to fund your account.
BetOnline accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and various other cryptocurrency and e-wallet deposits.
Step 3. Place Your Bets
It’s time to bet on the Stephen Foster Stakes. You can bet on the race in the Sportsbook or the Racebook.
Sportsbook (Fixed Odds)
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top navigation bar.
- Open the ‘Horse Racing’ drop down menu and select ‘Horses Daily’ -> ‘Ellis Park’.
- Select the odds of the horse you want to bet on to win the race.
- Enter your risk amount on the Bet Slip and click ‘Place Bet’ to make the wager.
Racebook (Parimutuel Betting)
- Click ‘Racebook’ from the top navigation bar.
- Open the ‘US Thoroughbred’ drop down menu and select ‘Ellis Park’.
- Select race #10 (post time of 4:26pm CT) on July 1st for the Stephen Foster Stakes.
- Select the type of bet you want to place (Straight, Exacta, Trifecta, etc).
- Enter your risk amount in the correct box (win, place, show, etc) and click ‘Add To Bet Slip’.
- Click ‘Submit All Bets’ on the Bet Slip to lock in the bets.
Check out our horse racing section to learn about the different bets you can make on the race in the Racebook section of BetOnline.
Ready to get started? Click here to visit BetOnline.ag.