Copa America 2021 is underway in Brazil with the tournament running from June 13th to July 10th. Copa America is the top tournament contested by national teams from South America. The tournament takes place every two or three years.
Below I’ve recommended an online sportsbook for anyone interested in betting on Copa America. I’ve also outlined the tournament winner odds and explained the most popular bets you can make on Copa America matches throughout the tournament. At the bottom of the page you will find a simple 3 step guide you can follow to bet on Copa America online.
Where To Bet On Copa America 2021
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
2021 Copa America Betting Lines
There are a wide variety of bets you can make on the Copa America tournament. Below I will outline the tournament winner odds and look at the three most common bets you can make on Copa America matches.
Here are the odds for the Copa America tournament winner from BetOnline.ag (odds taken on June 14th):
As you can see Brazil and Argentina are the tournament favorites, while Colombia, Uruguay and Chile are the other nations who are considered contenders to win the competition. These odds will change leading up to and throughout the tournament. To see the current odds head to BetOnline.ag open the ‘Futures’ drop down menu and select ‘Soccer Futures’.
Here is a screenshot of the odds for the first game of the 2021 Copa America tournament from BetOnline.ag:
- Spread – Argentina is a 1 goal favorite in the first game of the tournament. Argentina must win by 2 or more goals for a spread bet on Argentina to payout. If Argentina wins by 1 goal then the spread bets would push (be returned). Chile is a 1 goal underdog, so spread bets on Chile would win if the game ended in a draw or Chile pulled off the upset.
- Money Line – Also known as the match result, 1×2 or 3-way betting line. This is simply a bet on the outcome of the match. Argentina is a -180 favorite, which means you would have to risk $180 to win $100 betting on Argentina. Chile is a +430 underdog, so a $100 bet on Chile would win $430 (payout $530) if they won the game.
- Total – The total is a bet on the amount of goals to be scored in the game by both teams combined. In this example the total is set at 2.5 goals. You can bet on whether the amount of goals scored will be over or under 2.5.
Head over to our soccer betting page for a further breakdown of the different bets you can make on a soccer match.
How To Bet On Copa America Online
Complete this three step guide to bet on Copa America online within minutes.
Step 1. Open A Betting Account
The first step is to join an online betting site that is taking bets on Copa America and accepts players from your region. For the rest of this guide I will be using BetOnline.ag, our top rated betting site. They are accept players worldwide, including the USA, and have a wide variety of Copa America betting options.
Click here to visit BetOnline.ag, click ‘Join Now’ on the home page and fill out the sign up form to open your account.
Step 2. Deposit Funds
Next you will have to deposit the funds that you want to bet on Copa America. After logging into your BOL account click on the green ‘Deposit’ button. Select your preferred deposit method, enter the amount, and follow the instructions to complete the deposit.
BetOnline accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, Neteller and more. You can cash out through most of those methods, as well as via bank wire or check through the mail.
Step 3. Place Your Bets
It’s time to place your 2021 Copa America bets.
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top navigation bar, open the ‘Soccer’ drop down menu and select ‘Top Leagues’ -> ‘CONMEBOL’ -> ‘Copa America’.
- You will find the Copa America futures odds by opening the ‘Futures’ drop down menu and selecting ‘Soccer Futures’.
- Click the odds of the bet you want to make to add it to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your wager amount on the Bet Slip and click ‘Place Bet’ to confirm your wager.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit BetOnline.ag.