Mise-o-jeu is a sports betting program, similar to proline, run by the Quebec provincial government. Mise-o-jeu allows Quebec citizens to place parlay wagers on major sporting events from around the world. The parlay bets must include between three and six outcomes to be valid.
Mise-o-jeu sports betting generates a lot of income for the Quebec provincial government, while providing a sports betting option for Quebec citizens. This may seem like a great program for Quebec residents, but the truth is Quebec residents who are interested in wagering on sports can do so with much more convenience and much larger potential payouts online.
This article will compare Mise-o-jeu betting to online sports betting and show that Quebec residents who are betting with Mise-o-jeu are leaving a large amount of potential winnings on the table.
The Truth About Mise-O-Jeu Betting
The truth is that Mise-o-jeu odds are horrible in comparison to the odds bettors can find online. Quebec residents who are wagering with Mise-o-jeu could be winning almost double the amount if they opened an online sports betting account. Check below for the proof.
This is an example of a three team MLB parlay bet made with Mise-o-jeu compared to the same bet made with online sportsbook Bodog.eu:
The Bodog Payout is $33.12 MORE than the Mise-o-jeu Payout!
Register an Account with Bodog Now and Start Winning More Money!
The teams used in this example where picked at random and were not chosen to amplify the difference between the Mise-o-jeu betting odds and the odds you could find at online sportsbooks. As you can clearly see, the Bodog payout was nearly double the Mise-o-jeu payout when betting on identical outcomes.
5 Reasons to Bet Sports Online Over Mise-O-Jeu
1. Larger Payouts – This reason alone should be enough to convince anyone reading this article to open an online sports betting account. The potential winnings from betting online are significantly larger than the potential payouts from betting with Mise-o-jeu. The example above displays this fact perfectly.
2. Faster Payouts – Not only are the payouts larger, but they are faster as well. Online the payout occurs instantly when your wager wins. This is much better than having to visit your local Mise-o-jeu outlet to cash in your winning Mise-o-jeu ticket.
3. Bet Whatever You Want – Online sportsbooks allow you to bet whatever amount you like right down to the penny. The minimum bet is lower and the maximum bet is much higher than with Mise-o-jeu. With Mise-o-jeu you must select from about 15 different wager amounts and you must bet a minimum of $2.
4. More Convenient – Wagering online is very convenient. You simply log onto your account from your computer and place your wagers. Nowadays many sportsbooks even offer mobile betting so you can place bets from anywhere in the world. To wager with Mise-o-jeu you must travel to a Mise-o-jeu outlet and purchase your ticket. Then you have to make sure you don’t lose your ticket because you will need to redeem it if you win.
5. More Betting Variety – Online you can place straight wagers, teaser bets, if bets, futures bets, parlay bets and more. You can even place live bets during the games at many online bookies. With Mise-o-jeu you have no options. You must place a parlay bet with between 3 and 6 outcomes in order to wager.
As you can see, online sports betting is far superior than Mise-o-jeu sports betting. Sign up at one of our recommended online sportsbooks to start receiving fair payouts! Or simply sign up at Bodog.eu because you have already seen how significantly more favourable their odds are then Mise-o-jeu’s odds!
Mise-o-jeu – Paris sur le sport (french)